Financial Planning for Physicians
Nationwide | Fiduciary | Fee Only
A Service Tailored to Physicians
To start, it can be helpful to understand financial planning as it relates to systems in the body.
We Help Our Clients:
We Work With Clients Who:
While we work really hard at being one of the best fee-only financial planning firms dedicated to the financial health of physicians, you should know exactly who our clients are and aren’t.
- Want a long-term relationship with an advisor
- Want to follow the advice of an expert and have the ability to trust that their advisor wants them to succeed as much as they do
- Respond to emails and requests in a timely manner and are active and engaging throughout the planning process
- Have the motivation and desire to learn about their finances and better their financial situation
- Rely on the commentary of TV personalities for sound financial advice
- Try to time the market and worry about the market’s daily movements
- Expect to work with an advisor for only than a few months or for a specific interaction
- Ignore expert advice because a friend or family member provides conflicting information
What to Expect in Your Consultation:
We typically ask:
- Who are you and what concerns you the most about your finances?
- What caused you to reach out to us?
- What do you want to accomplish by working together?
Prospective clients ask:
- Are you fiduciaries? Yes!
- What is your financial planning process?
- What is your investment philosophy?
- What is your pricing structure?
- Why do we work with physicians?
- Anything that is on their mind!
Want to Know More? Let Us Walk You Through.
We have a true flat fee pricing structure. No hidden fees or gotchas. It’s simple and transparent, the way it should be! Starting at $500/mo.